♥ I’ve seen these posts on a lot of blogs so thought I’d hop on the bandwagon and join it. Plus, it’ll be a nice way for new readers to get to know me. Have you done a facts post? Let me know in the comments below so I can check yours.
♥ Right then, let’s go!
1. My name came from the song by rock band Boston but my parents changed the spelling from Holly Ann to Hollie-Anne.
2. My middle name is Eileen, I was named after my mum’s mum who passed when my mum was only 19.
3. I’ve lived in the North, the South and now in the Midlands. And I’m due to move back to the South later this year.
4. When I was little I wanted to be a nurse but my fear of needles kind of got in the way.
5. I still remember where I was, what I was doing and what I was eating on the day my parents broke up.
6. I did a Higher Education Foundation Course at Newcastle College where I studied English Language, Philosophy and Media Studies.
7. I’m studying for a degree in Fashion Communication and Promotion at Nottingham Trent University but I very nearly went to the University of East London and studied Fashion Forecasting.
8. I’ve interned at several magazines but I’m probably most proud of the three weeks I did at Easy Living, mainly because it’s one of my favourite ever magazines.
9. My boyfriend was the one who encouraged me to follow my writing dreams. Before I met him, I was going to study to become a teacher.
10. I have one guinea pig called Gordon who lives with my mum in County Durham. We also had a gorgeous white piggy called Horatio but he passed away when he was just 18 months.
11. My boyfriend and I could easily spend the whole weekend watching trashy TV on the sofa. Our favourites are Jeremy Kyle, Take Me Out, Friends and Geordie Shore (Whey Aye!)
12. Speaking of Friends, my favourite character is Phoebe and I’m probably most like Rachel.
13. When I finish university this May, I want to go into community management. I love how online communities form and friendships then exist offline.
14. My favourite non-alcoholic drink in the world is lemonade, especially Sprite.
15. In terms of alcohol, I don’t drink much but when I do I prefer a fancy cocktail or a glass of champers!
16. I’d love a French bulldog more than anything else in the world.
17. My mum taught me how to cook and she makes the best pies and quiches in the world.
18. My favourite nail paint is “Caramel” by Nails Inc, it was one they released with the Diet Coke bottles. I have about 3 back up bottles of it!
19. I’m obsessed with growing my hair after a hairdresser cut it way too short about two and a half years ago.
20. My natural hair colour is dark brown but I’d love to have been born ginger. I do my best with hair dye.
21. I’m obsessed with lavender- the smell, the colour, how it looks. I even have a tattoo of a bunch of lavender on my back.
22. I’m an only child but have two step-brothers.
23. Nothing makes me happier than a big bubble bath with a load of scrubs, lotions, potions, hair masks and face masks.
24. I’ve wanted to go to Tokyo since I fell in love with Japanese subcultures when I was about 13. After 10 years of waiting, I go on Monday.
25. I can say with no doubt that I’d happily marry my boyfriend tomorrow. I cannot wait to be his wife.
♥ And that’s all, folks. I have one scheduled post for you for during the week I’m away but after that it’ll be Tokyo pics, my skincare regime and some beauty reviews.